- 1966 -1971 Academy of Fine Arts, Department of Painting and Printmaking, Budapest, Hungary
He spent one month in Amsterdam where he was strongly influenced by the graphic works of Rembrandt
- 1978 st exhibition, Venice, Italy. Since than his work has been shown at most major European graphic Biennials in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, UK, most recently in Spain – Caixa Ourense, Japan and the Budapest Fine Arts Fair.
- 2004 Magyar Magic, Hungarian Cultural Centre, London, UK
- 2005 Stamperia del Tintoretto, Venice, Italy
- 2007 Epreuve d’Artiste Gallery, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2008 Birthday Exhibition, Balatonfüred, Hungary
- 2008 Kolner Druck-kunst, Cologne, Germany
- 2009 Art of Etching, Cremona, Italy
- 2013 Secret of Mezzotint, Hungarian Cultural Centre London, UK
- 2014 Epreuve d’Artiste Gallery, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2015 Wondering Mind, Epreuve d’Artiste Gallery, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2011 Honorable Mention, International Mezzotint Exhibition Yekaterinburg, Russia
Imre Kéri quickly rose to the top as one of Hungary’s leading printmakers. His works are held in many public and private collections throughout Europe. He mostly makes prints and paintings. He lives in Budapest, Hungary.
Contact: email@example.com, http://keri-decsi.hu/