- 1970 – 1975 Academy of Fine Arts, Prof K.F. Dahmen, Munich, Germany
- 2015 Wondering Mind, Epreuve d’Artiste Gallery, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2005 Solo exhibition, Epreuve d’Artiste Gallery, Antwerp, Belgium
- 1972 – 1989 Print shop in Munich, Germany
- 1979 – 1984 Print shop in New York, USA
Since 1985 Print shop in Prien, Germany
Since 1988 devoted to sculptural works
Since 1978 artworks in public and private collections
He has received 30 national and international awards for his graphic art. Since 1973 more than 140 solo and numerous group exhibitions, i.e. Australia, USA, Japan, Lebanon, China, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovenia. His artistic practice explores printmaking, oil and watercolor painting and sculpture. Since 1975 he has been working as a freelance artist.
He lives in Prien, Germany.