- 1995 Graduate, Superior Fine Art School St-Luc, Department of Oil Painting, Liege, Belgium
Educated in fashion design, interior design and different kinds of printing techniques (lithography, serigraphy, offset…)
- 2008 – 2012 Assistant, Studio Contrepoint (ex – Atelier 17 of William Hayter), Paris, France
- 2011 Award, 4th Art Fair of Maisons-Laffitte, France
- 2012 Jury’s Award, Fair of Miniprint, Montmagny, France
- 2014 Award, Salon d’Automne, Champs-Elysées, Paris, France
- 2008 Cultural Moussem of Assilah, Morocco
- 2014 th International Print Symposium Mojmírovce, Slovakia
Since 1995 participation in more than 80 group exhibitions in France, Belgium, Argentina, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Morocco, Romania, Germany, Japan, Canada.
- 2015 Wondering Mind, Epreuve d’Artiste Gallery, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2015 International Biennial of Contemporary Printmaking, Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada
- 2015 International Prize for Printmaking René Carcan, Brussels, Belgium
- 2014 5 th Commemorative Exhibition Japan Print Society, Metropolitan Art Museum, Tokyo, Japan
- 2012, 2013, 2014 Salon d´Automne, Champs-Elysées, Paris, France
- 2010 Máximo Ramos, Ferrol, Spain
- 2013 th Print Biennial, Le Réservoir, Limay, France
- 2013 – 2011 Gravix Foundation, Gallery Michèle Brouta, Paris, France
- 2013, 2011, 2009 th, 8th, 9th Biennial of Contemporary Prints, Liege, Belgium
- 2012, 2015 Triennial of Engraving, Lisle-sur-Tarn, Raymond Lafage Museum, Midi-Pyrenées, France
- 2011 The Iosif Iser International Contemporary Engraving Biennial, Romania
- 2007, 2009, 2011 L’arte e il torchio, Cremona, Italy
Fine Art Museum, Library of Liege, Belgium; Library of Morlaix, France; Municipal Museum of Cremona, Italy; Assilah, Morocco.
Her artistic practice explores print, paint and drawing. Since 2006 she lives and works in her own studio in Paris, France.
Contact: email@example.com, http://www.artmajeur.com/sabinedelahaut/en/