- 19751979 Secondary School of Applied Arts, Department of Printmaking,
Prof. Gabriel Štrba, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 19801986 Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Department of Printmaking and Book Illustration, Prof Albín Brunovský, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 1987 Member, Association of Visual Artists of Western Slovakia
- 1993 Member, Association of Book Illustrators, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 1994 Member, Slovak Society of Printmakers, Slovakia
- 1999 Chairman, Association of Slovak Printmakers, Slovakia
- 1996 Co-founder and Member, G-point Association of Printmakers, Slovakia
- 1997 Member, International Artists Club Art Diagonal, Vienna, Austria
Since 2013 Vice President, International Artists Club Art Diagonal, Vienna, Austria
- 1986 Matica slovenská Award, The Most Beautiful Book of the Year, Martin, Slovakia
- 1996 Diploma, 2nd international Triennial of Prints, Cairo, Egypt
- 1997 Award, International Exhibition of Printmaking, Portland, USA
- 1997 Honorary Award, International Triennial of Small Graphic Forms, Ville de Chamalieres, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- 1999 Award, 8th International Biennial of Small Graphic Forms and Ex libris, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Poland
- 2007 st Prize, 11th Biennial of Printmaking, Conflans-Saint Honorine, France
- 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 Neusiedl am See, Austria
- 1992, 1999 Summer Academy, Antwerp, Belgium; Lauda, Germany
- 1997, 1998, 1999 Summer Academy, Topoľčianky Castle, Slovakia
- 1997 nd International Triennial of Printmaking, Cairo, Egypt
- 1998 Ars Alpin Achenkirch, Achensee, Austria
- 2000 Borl Castle, Slovenia
- 2006, 2010 st Prize, 4th International Painting Symposium, Olšany, Czech Republic
- 2009 International Painting Symposium, Luxor, Egypt
Since 1995 he has been a main organizer of 9 International Print Symposiums in Moravany and Váhom and Mojmírovce, Slovakia.
Since 1986 more than 40 solo exhibitions and participation in more than 60 group exhibitions in Slovakia and abroad including Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, USA, Poland, Belgium, Egypt, Finland, Scotland, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia etc.
His artistic practice explores print, paint, ex libris, book illustration, postage stamp design and graphic design. His artwork is in private collections, including galleries and museums in Europe and USA.
He lives and works in Devínska Nová Ves, district of Bratislava, Slovakia.