Van Dun Frieda
- 1970 – 1972 Pedagogical High School of Visual Arts, Holly Grave Institute, Turnhout, Belgium
- 1972 – 1974 Municipal Academy of Fine Arts, Turnhout, Belgium
- 1972 – 1980 Study and cooperation with Anton van Omme, Brasschaat, Belgium
Since 1984 Teacher of Fine Arts in “Dé Kunsthumaniora”, Antwerp, Belgium
- 1984 National Price for Water Colour, Lyons Club, Belgium
- 1985 st Price National Maritime Painting, Belgium
- 1988 National Price, Maritime Painting, Belgium
- 1988 nd Laureate, Union Biennial Plastic Arts, Antwerp, Belgium
- 1990 Honorable Mention, Gaver Price, Gavere, Belgium
- 1996 Roger de Neef “Frieda Van Dun legt aan in de Antwerpse haven”, essay, 16 blz, tentoonstelling Cultureel Congrescentrum ‘t Elzenveld, Antwerpen
- 2003 Paul De Buck, Ernest Van Buynder “Frieda Van Dun, Tekens”, Vrienden van De Zwarte Panter, Antwerpen
- 2011 Roger De Neef “De weg naar beweging”, Uitgeverij P, Leuven en Vrienden van De Zwarte Panter, Antwerpen, 208 blz
Since 1981 more than 30 solo exhibitions and participation in more than 30 group exhibitions in Belgium.
Her artworks are represented in numerous private and public collections, i.e. Government offices of Merksem, Edegem, Vizo Brussels, Biac Zaventem and University of Antwerp, Belgium. She expresses mostly through paintings, drawings, ceramics, textile design and large carpets. She lives in Antwerp, Belgium.